Philips Domestic Appliances has announced the change of its company name to Versuni. The new name ‘Versuni’ is the next step after the Domestic Appliances business became independent in September 2021. Although the visual identity of the company is changing, its mission to turn houses into homes remains constant.
As a licensee of Royal Philips, the company will continue to use the Philips consumer brand, as well as Saeco, Gaggia, and Philips Walita, on its products and services. Consumers can also continue to use products from its other brands: Preethi, L’OR Barista, and Senseo.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Philips Domestic Appliances Globally Renamed as Versuni- Key Points
- Versuni, which is headquartered in the Netherlands, is active in more than 100 countries and has a global innovation, manufacturing, and commercial footprint.
- With more than 900 patents on its name, the company’s portfolio spans kitchen appliances, coffee, climate care, garment, and floor care.
- The company has launched a wealth of successful household products that meet the changing needs of the consumer and deliver best-in-class innovation.
- These include the Philips PerfectCare Elite Steam Generator which has enabled consumers to iron at twice the speed, the Philips Air Purifier to breath cleaner air at home, the Philips SpeedPro Max Vacuum Cleaner which incorporates revolutionary wet and dry cleaning, and the Philips Fully Automatic Espresso Machine with LatteGo, the Saeco Xelsis Suprema and L’Or Barista and Senseo to enjoy different types of coffee every day.
- As Philips Domestic Appliances, the company also brought the Airfryer category to market and successfully rolled-out innovations such as the Philips Air Cooker 7000 Series, delivering great taste and nutrition via a connected app, and the Philips AquaTrio Cordless Wet & Dry Vacuum 9000 Series that cleans any floor type and mops your hard floors as it vacuums.
Philips Domestic Appliances has a simple, powerful, and consistent mission of turning houses into homes. This will continue to be the mission of Versuni. It is this mission that has been the inspiration for the new company name, a name based on two words that reflect the meaning of home to many people. Versuni puts a new spin on the powerful word – UNIVERSE. The company believes that home is about having a place that you can truly call your own. Versuni also speaks to the word UNIVERSAL.
Rolls-Royce Announced Order of Trent XWB-97 Engines from Air India
Nearly 500 employees sacked by Google parent Alphabet in India