Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated Phase 1 of Modi Shaikshanik Sankul, which is an educational complex for needy students in Ahmedabad. The project aims to provide facilities to students for holistic development. Prime Minister emphasized young students taking up medicine, engineering, and other such subjects as their major streams for further studies.
Key Points related to Phase 1 of Modi Shaikshanik Sankul
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi asked parents to prepare their kids for skill development to combat difficult situations.
- During the complete education of a child he or she has to face hardships that arise.
- Skill development will empower the child to overcome these hardships.
- He highlighted that Labour has tremendous power and a large section of our ‘samaj’ belongs to the hard-working class.
- The event was felicitated by Chief Minister of Gujarat Bhupendra Patel, Members of Parliament C R Patil and Narhari Amin, Minister of Gujarat government, Jitubhai Vaghani, and President of Modh Vanik Modi Samaj Hitvardhak Trust.