The National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd. (NMDC) swept the Public Relations Society of India’s (PRSI) Public Relations Awards 2022, taking first place in four categories. Shri V Srinivas Goud, Telangana Minister of Prohibition and Excise, Sports and Youth Services, Tourism and Culture, gave the award to NMDC’s Shri Praveen Kumar, ED (Personnel) and Shri Ch. Srinivasa Rao, DGM (Corporate Communications) on behalf of the Navratna PSU. On behalf of the Navratna PSU, Shri Srinivasa Rao, DGM (Corporate Communications), accepted the honours.
- The award was given to the mining company for its Corporate Website, Annual Report, Newsletter Layout and Design, and CSR Corporate Video.
- Shri V Srinivas Goud, the Telangana State Minister, praised the PR industry’s efforts in creating an informed community and congratulated the awardees.
- The conference, which marked the PRSI Hyderabad Chapter’s Golden Jubilee, included participatory and thought-provoking workshops on the theme of Emerging Trends in Modern Public Relations.
- NMDC Chairman and Managing Director Shri Sumit Deb praised his Corporate Communication team, saying, The team has done a wonderful job in creating a unique brand voice for NMDC and building deeper relationships with stakeholders.
NMDC’s resolve to expand and contribute to nation building has been bolstered by its efforts to build a robust network in-house, with the media, and with the general public.
- Shri V Srinivas Goud: Telangana State Minister
- NMDC Chairman and Managing Director: Shri Sumit Deb