Rajasthan Staff Selection Board canceled the Forest Guard Recruitment Examination‘s evening shift paper. The Forest Guard Recruitment Examination papers were leaked by a group of people who were nabbed by the police in the Rajsamand district of Rajasthan.
The board has canceled the Forest Guard Recruitment Examination and the police have taken action against nine people involved in the paper leak.
Rajasthan Forest Guard Examination Answer Sheet Leaked, 9 Accused- Key Points
- The Rajsamand Police got the hint of the paper leak from the Special Operations Group (SOG) before the second shift of the exam.
- The second shift of the Forest Guard Recruitment Examination was from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm.
- The police have detained a technical assistant who is from the electricity department. He received the answers before the exam.
- The Rajsamand Police has detained and arrested several accused involved in the paper leak.
- One of the accused has said that he got the purported questions and their answers before the paper on his mobile phone.
- He also confessed that he got the questions and answers from a source from Sawai Madhopur on WhatsApp.
- The Rajsamand Police informed that the accused had received the paper one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- The accused got the question paper for Rs 5 lakh and forwarded it to two others involved for Rs 6 lakh each.
- The main accused has been booked under IPC Section 420, 120B, and other relevant sections.
- The second shift of the Forest Guard Recruitment Examination to recruit 2300 officials was held on 12th November 2022.
- The SSC has assured that the canceled examination will be conducted again and the dates will be announced soon.
- The Commission has announced that the dates will be available on the website and the candidates are requested to frequently check the website and keep themselves updated.