Santosh Kumar Yadav, the senior bureaucrat, was appointed as the Chairman of the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI). Santosh Kumar Yadav is a 1995-batch Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer of the Uttar Pradesh cadre. He is currently serving as the additional secretary in the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Education.
An order issued by the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) confirms that the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved the appointment of Mr. Santosh Kumar Yadav under the Ministry of Road and Transport & Highways in the rank and pay of additional secretary to the Government of India.
Santosh Kumar Yadav Appointed as Chairman of NHAI, Subhasis Panda VC of DDA- Key Points
- Subhasis Panda has been appointed as the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) vice chairman.
- Subhasis is a 1997-batch IAS officer of the Himachal Pradesh cadre.
- Ganji Kamala V Rao has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer at the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Hitesh Kumar S Makwana has been appointed as the Additional Secretary of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Rajneesh, a 1997-batch IAS Officer of the Himachal Pradesh cadre has been appointed as the additional secretary and development commissioner of the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises.