ICC Men’s ODI Team Rankings 2022:
The ICC Men’s ODI Team Rankings (formerly known as the ICC ODI Championship) is an international One Day International (ODI) cricket rankings system of the International Cricket Council (ICC). After every ODI match, the two teams involved receive points based on a mathematical formula. Each team’s points total is divided by their total number of matches played to give a rating, and all the teams are ranked in a table in order of rating.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
As per the latest ODI rankings released by ICC on 7 December 2022, New Zealand with 116 rating is placed at the top of the points table. Until 2013, the team ranked number one at the annual 1 April cut-off date received the ICC ODI Championship Shield and prize money. Up until the 2019 edition, the rankings were used to award direct qualification for the Cricket World Cup.
Here is top 10 Men’s ODI Team
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- ICC Founded: 15 June 1909;
- ICC Chairman: Greg Barclay;
- ICC CEO: Geoff Allardice;
- ICC Headquarters: Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
You may also read:
- Jos Buttler & Sidra Ameen named as ICC Player of the Month award for November 2022
- New Zealand’s Greg Barclay unanimously re-elected as Chairman of ICC for 2 year