Indian credit card issuer SBI Card has announced the launch of the ‘CASHBACK SBI Card’ in India. As the company claims CASHBACK SBI Card is the industry’s first Cashback-focused credit card that enables cardholders to earn 5 per cent cashback on all online spending without any merchant restrictions. Consumers across India, including tier 2 and 3 cities, can easily get CASHBACK SBI Card instantly through the digital application platform ‘SBI Card SPRINT’.
Benefits of CASHBACK SBI Card:
- Cardholders can avail of four complimentary domestic airport lounge visits per year (one visit per quarter) on the card.
- “The card also offers a 1 per cent fuel surcharge waiver which is valid for transaction amounts ranging from Rs 500 to Rs 3,000, with a maximum surcharge waiver limit of Rs 100 per billing statement month for each credit card account.
- The annual renewal fee of the card is Rs 999 plus applicable taxes. CASHBACK SBI Card users can enjoy renewal fee reversal on reaching the milestone of Rs 2 lakh annual spending during the card membership year. CASHBACK SBI Card is available on the VISA platform,”.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- SBI Card Headquarters: Gurugram, Haryana;
- SBI Card Managing Director & CEO: Rama Mohan Rao Amara;
- SBI Card Founded: October 1998.