New head of AERB: According to an order issued from the Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT), the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) has approved the appointment of Dinesh Kumar Shukla to the post of Chairperson of the Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB). Shukla is the Former Executive Director of AERB.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
New head of AERB: Career of Dinesh Kumar Shukla
- New head of AERB, Dinesh Kumar Shukla a graduate in Mechanical Engineering from Jabalpur University of Madhya Pradesh (MP).
- He joined the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) in the year 1981 after completing the 25th batch of BARC Training School.
- He has been associated with the commissioning of the high flux research reactor Dhruva and later held the positions of Reactor Superintendent of Dhruva Research Reactor and Head of Reactor Operations Division (ROD) at BARC As the head of ROD, BARC, he was responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the research reactors at Trombay.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Founded: 15 November 1983;
- Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Headquarters: Mumbai.