DreamSetGo, a sports experiences and travel platform, has announced Sourav Ganguly as its first brand ambassador. Founded in 2019, DreamSetGo is solving a specific problem – access to worldwide sporting events and experiences for fans. As the “Supercaptain” for DreamSetGo, Ganguly will play a key role in promoting DSG’s curated experiences offered through its key partnerships with Manchester City, Chelsea FC, ICC Travel and Tours, AO Travel, F1® Experiences and more.
The startup is focused on delivering seamless, end-to-end, world-class personalized experiences for sports fans in India, giving them an opportunity to fully immerse themselves in the sport. As the “Supercaptain” for the company, he will promote its curated experiences offered through its key partnerships with Manchester City, Chelsea FC, etc.
Recently appointed Brand Ambassadors:
- Rishabh Pant: Dish TV India
- Jhulan Goswami: All Women Match Official Team
- Rishabh Pant: Uttarakhand’s brand ambassador
- Jasprit Bumrah: Unix
- Ravindra Jadeja: Kinara Capital
- Smriti Mandhana: IIT Madras incubated startup, GUVI
- Saurav Ganguly: Century LED
- Rahul Dravid: PLAETO
- Vaani Kapoor: Noise X-Fit 2 smartwatch
- Ravi Shastri: FanCode
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: Garuda Aerospace
- Robin Uthappa: Karnataka Brain Health Initiative (Ka-BHI)
- Shubman Gill & Ruturaj Gaikwad: My11Circle