Tata Power Trading Company (TPTCL) has signed an agreement with 75F Smart Innovation India to jointly promote automation and energy efficiency solutions in the commercial building space. This will include industry verticals like IT/ITeS, BFSI hospitality, healthcare, education, government, and retail.
The collaboration of TPTCL and 75F will offer solutions in the space of HVAC optimization and smart building automation powered by the finest technology like cloud, IoT, and AI.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Key Points related to Collaboration of TPTCL and 75F
- The solutions by a collaboration of TPTCL and 75F will help commercial buildings with centrally air-conditioned spaces attain assured savings in their HVAC energy consumption.
- The HVAC energy consumption constitutes 50% or more of total building energy consumption.
- TPTCL holds a category-I trading license and is engaged in the business of energy sourcing, trading, and energy efficiency services.
- TPTCL is also a Grade-I ESCO certified by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE).
- 75F Smart Innovations provide a full-stack, IoT-based Building Management System that includes sensors, zone controllers, master controllers, and an Integrated Building Intelligence Solution (BIS).
Find More News Related to Agreements