Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the fourth Vande Bharat Express Train of India. He also launched a slew of development projects in Himachal Pradesh. PM Modi flagged off the inaugural run of the new Vande Bharat Express Train from Amb Andaura to New Delhi. He also laid the foundation stone of Bulk Drug Park.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Key Points related to PM Modi’s visit to Himachal Pradesh
- In Chamba district, he laid the foundation stone of two hydropower projects and launched the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana-III in Himachal Pradesh.
- Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Jai Ram Thakur highlighted the ninth visit of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to Himachal Pradesh in five years.
- The Vande Bharat Express Train launched in Himachal Pradesh is much lighter and capable of reaching higher speeds in a shorter duration.
- The Vande Bharat Express Train will run six days a week except on Wednesday.
- The stops will include Ambala, Chandigarh, Anandpur Sahib, and Una.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi also dedicated IIIT Una to the Nation where he will lay the foundation stone.
- IIIT Una will be built at a cost of over Rs 1900 crore.