India’s largest IT services company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) announced that it has won a deal to digitally transform Telefonica Germany’s specific operations. The latter is a leading German telecom company. The Indian IT services exporter announced that the partnership would entail building service assurance applications and processes within the Operations Support Systems (OSS) landscape of the German telecom company.
TCS and The Operations Support Systems (OSS):
TCS will leverage best-in-class methodologies – Agile, DevOps, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Testing (CI/CD/CT) framework and its deep cloud expertise to modernise the OSS service assurance application estate using cloud-native technologies and AI/ML to predict and pre-empt network faults, the company said in a statement.
Significance of This Partnership:
- According to the statement, this will enable Telefónica Germany to implement zero-touch cloud-based operations and provide consumers with a more resilient network service.
- The reimagined service assurance processes will result in faster turnaround times and a transformed customer experience, the statement said.
- Additionally, the new future-ready, simplified service assurance systems within Telefónica Germany’s OSS landscape will help accelerate the launch of newer products, including new 5G-based growth areas, with near-zero downtime, it added.
TCS and Germany:
TCS has been present in Germany since 1991 and partners with over 100 leading German corporations in their growth and transformation journeys. TCS has also been ranked as the fastest-growing IT service provider in Germany and recognized as a top employer in Germany by the Top Employers Institute.
You may also Read:
- India’s lunar mission Chandrayaan-3 accomplishes another achievement
- 15th edition of ELECRAMA 2023 inaugurated by RK Singh, Minister of Power