Tribal Dance Festival & Military Tattoo
The 23rd of this month will see the Aadi Shaurya – Parv Parakram Ka Tribal Dance Festival and Military Tattoo at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in New Delhi. The two-day celebration, according to the Defence Ministry, would display the strength of the Armed Forces and the cultural beauty of India’s tribal cultures.
Tribal Dance Festival & Military Tattoo: Key Points
- The schedule includes a military tattoo with paramotor flying, a hot air balloon ride, a horse show, a motorcycle display, an Air Warrior drill, a Navy band, and traditional dance performances by tribal artists from all throughout the nation.
- According to the Ministry, the festival’s goals are to honour India’s rich cultural history, which contributes to its distinctiveness and diversity, and to remember the courageous hearts who gave their lives for the country.
The goal is to unite in honouring Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose’s bravery, embrace India’s real spirit, and reaffirm the resolve to creating a powerful and prosperous New India. The event is being jointly organised by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs and the Ministry of Defense.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams
- Chief of Defence Staff: Gen Anil Chauhan
- Chief of Army Staff: General Manoj Pande
- Chief of Air Staff: Chief Marshal Vivek Ram Chaudhari
- Chief of Naval Staff: Admiral R. Hari Kumar