Ujjivan Small Finance Bank (SFB) has launched ‘Platina Fixed Deposit’, offering interest of 15 basis points (bps) higher than the regular term deposit rates provided by Ujjivan SFB. The Platina FD is a non-callable deposit, where partial & premature withdrawal is not applicable. While the interest amount can be received on monthly, quarterly or at the end of the maturity period.
About the Platina Fixed Deposit:
- The general FD for 990 days tenure gives 6.75% interest for general citizens and 7.50% for senior citizens, while Platina FD offers 6.90% & 7.65% interest rates
- FD limit: the minimum amount is Rs 20 lakh and the maximum amount is Rs 2 crores, with tenure ranging from 1 year to 5 years.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Founded: 2017;
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Headquarters: Bengaluru;
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank MD & CEO: Ittira Davis.