The Uttar Pradesh government has launched the portal for the creation of ‘Family ID – One Family One Identity’, to identify families as a unit for implementing the ‘one job per family’ proposal. According to a state government, all such families that are not eligible for the National Food Security Scheme will be able to avail of the ID, while the ration card ID of the families having it, will be considered as their family ID.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
UP Government launched Family ID – One Family One Identity Portal- Key Points
- A unique identity will be issued to each family under the One Family One Identity scheme, thereby establishing a live comprehensive database of family units of the state.
- The database will be helpful in better management of beneficiary schemes, timely targeting, transparent operation, giving 100 percent benefit of the scheme to eligible people, and simplification of government facilities for the general public.
- Based on the integrated database obtained through Parivar ID, families deprived of employment can be identified, and suitable employment opportunities made available to them on priority.
- At present, about 3.59 crore families and 14.92 crore people living in Uttar Pradesh are getting the benefit of the National Food Security Scheme.
- The ration card number of these families will serve as ‘family ID’. Families not covered by the National Food Security Scheme, who are not eligible for ration cards, will be provided with the Family ID through the Family ID portal.
- This portal was developed to provide a 12-digit unique family ID to those families which were not ration card holders.
PM Modi Inaugurates Global Investors Summit 2023 in Lucknow
First Youth20 Inception Meeting 2023 Begins in Guwahati
Find More News related to Summits and Conferences