Adda247 launched a programme called “Veer Samman” which is for a government job preparation application, in honour of the nation’s 75th Independence Day. According to the Adda247 statement, the company hopes to honour the nation’s defence martyrs as part of the effort. According to the announcement, “Under this programme, Adda247 will offer a free and excellent education to the families of deceased defence personnel, including children and widows, for a year.”
Adda247 Veer Samman Project: Aim
- As part of Veer Samman effort, children and widows of defence personnel are eligible to receive a year of free education by choosing from among the several courses offered on the Adda247 site.
- The Veer Samman initiative would be applicable for any course offered on the Adda247 platform across banking and the Union Public Service Commission, SSC, railroads, and gate verticals, among others.
- On August 14 and 15, 2022, the registration process is expected to begin for the Veer Samman project. Candidates who are interested in applying can do so by visiting VEER SAMMAN Page
- The “Subject to the submission of pertinent documents, enrollment in the course will be free of charge.”
According to Anil Nagar, founder and CEO of Adda247, “Our campaign ‘Veer Samman’ is a little step to honour the sacrifices made by martyrs and give to their families the gift of learning and education.“
Adda247 Veer Samman and Other Ventures
- Adda247 has acquired StudyIQ Education, an edtech platform targeted at UPSC candidates.
- Currently, the company claims to have assisted 22 million monthly active users on their educational journeys, of which 2 million are paid users.