Woxsen University has launched Project Aspirations with its firm belief in developing its ecosystem and empowering the community around the campus. Woxsen University has conceptualized the project for the ambitious girls of Classes IX-XII, Telangana Model School & Junior College. Under Project Aspiration, students are selected by the school principal to take part in the “Train the Trainer” workshop which commenced in December 2022.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Woxsen University Launched Project Aspiration for Girls in Telangana- Key Points
- The Training Program of Project Aspiration was led by Postgraduate students of Woxen University and mentored by Dr. Kakoli Sen, Dean- of the School of Business & Dr. Shubhendhu Patnaik.
- The training programs will be for three weeks during which girls will be exposed to different aspects of the future.
- It will help them develop SMART Goals & learn how to work towards achieving them.
- Professors from different schools at Woxsen briefed the students on various avenues of higher education and career opportunities.
- The Project Aspiration team has organized various debates and discussed crucial social issues to open up young minds.
- After the completion of the workshop, the students apply their learnings in role-play & simulation activities.
- While empowering girls from marginalized sections of society, this project simultaneously strengthens the project management skills of MBA students.
India’s First Green Solar Panel Factory to Build by Luminous in Uttarakhand
Third Edition of Annual Orange Festival 2023 Celebrated in Nagaland