Federal Bank Literary Award 2022
Noted writer K Venu was conferred with Federal Bank Literary Award 2022 for his autobiography ‘Oranweshananthinte Katha.’ Venu received the award from Balagopal Chandrasekhar, Chairman and Independent Director of Federal Bank, at a special event held as part of the Kerala Literature Festival. ‘Oranweshananthinte Katha’ was chosen by the judging panel comprising writer and literary critic KC Narayanan, Sunil P Ilayidom and PK Rajashekharan. Judging panel member P K Rajashekaran commented that the essence of the book brought back the memory of the most intense political timeline in the modern history of Kerala.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
This is the first-ever literary award constituted by the Federal Bank. By constituting the award, Federal Bank aims to celebrate the diversity of contemporary literature and recognise writers for their cultural contributions.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Federal Bank Headquarters: Aluva;
- Federal Bank CEO: Shyam Srinivasan (23 Sept 2010–);
- Federal Bank Founder: K.P Hormis;
- Federal Bank Founded: 23 April 1931, Nedumpuram.
You may also read:
- Indian peacekeepers honoured with UN Medal for Exemplary Service
- Adar Poonawalla gets Patangrao Kadam award for vaccine work