Yes Bank has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) to empower the SME segment through awareness and knowledge-sharing programmes.
About Memorandum of Understanding:
- Under this MoU, both BSE and Yes Bank will conduct knowledge events for SMEs, export promotion of SME scale companies, in addition to providing banking and financial solutions.
- This MoU shall further entail services pertaining to the development and imparting industry-specific and related knowledge-based information.
- The Bank will also offer customised services and products to the listed SME members of the platform and advisory solutions to EXIM potential listed SMEs.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Yes Bank CEO: Prashant Kumar
- Yes Bank Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra.