BOB Finance launched a Yoddha co-branded RuPay credit card for Indian Army troops by Bank of Baroda-backed BOB Financial Solutions in collaboration with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). The new co-branded credit card will be made available on the RuPay platform and have contactless characteristics.
BOB Finance: About
BOB financial Solutions: Credit cards are BOB Financial Solutions’ main line of business, and the company prides itself on offering straightforward, uncomplicated solutions that are reasonably priced and quickly handled. Additionally, it provides a wide range of goods that appeal to all customer groups.
Yoddha: All you should know
- Yoddha, the co-branded credit card, had been specially crafted to provide Indian Army troops with the best features and advantages available.
- All members of the Indian Army will also be eligible for a co-branded credit card that is Life Time Free (LTF).
- Yoddha offers enticing activation, welcome, and spend-based gifts. Additionally, free domestic airport lounge access and golf games/lessons are included with the card.
- The Yoddha credit card will additionally provide appealing base and expedited reward points.
- Personal Accident Insurance, 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver, LTF Add-Ons, EMI Incentives, and recurring merchant offers made possible by partnerships between NPCI and BOB Financial.
Important Takeaways for All Competitive Exams:
- NPCI COO: Praveena Rai
- MD & CEO, BFSL: Shailendra Singh
- Chief of Army Staff: General Manoj Pande