Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched YSR Yantra Seva Scheme and flagged off the distribution of tractors and combine harvesters at Chuttugunta Centre in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. Chief Minister YS Jagan Reddy flagged off the state-level mega distribution of tractors and combine harvesters under YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam in Guntur.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Key points of the schemes:
- Around 3,800 tractors and 320 combined harvesters would be made available at Rythu Bharosa Centres (RBKs) across AP. A subsidy of 175 crores has been credited into 5,260 farmer group bank accounts.
- The government of Andhra Pradesh aims to establish a total of 10,750 YSR Yantra Seva Kendras (CHCs).
- YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam initiative was taken up to overcome the shortage of farming machinery to farmers and to provide them with the much-needed support in renting machinery at affordable prices which will help reduce the input cost.
- These farm-related machinery will be available at respective village RBK level CHCs.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Andhra Pradesh Governor: Biswabhusan Harichandan;
- Andhra Pradesh Chief minister: Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy.