A 2,600-bed Amrita hospital Faridabad, Asia’s biggest hospital with state-of-the-art technology, including a centrally located, fully automated laboratory, was officially inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This Amrita hospital Faridabad will significantly improve the NCR region’s healthcare infrastructure. A 14-floor tower housing the primary medical services would be part of the 36 lakh square foot built-up area of the Amrita hospital Faridabad complex. There is also a helipad on the rooftop of Amrita hospital Faridabad complex.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Amrita Hospital Faridabad: About
- The cutting-edge Amrita hospital Faridabad was built over the course of six years on a vast 130-acre campus with sustainability in mind.
- Asia’s biggest hospital, Amrita hospital Faridabad has a dedicated seven-story research building and was sponsored by the Mata Amritanandmayi Math.
- The new super-specialty Amrita hospital Faridabad began operations with 500 beds and is anticipated to reach full capacity over the course of the following five years.
- The 81-specialty Amrita hospital Faridabad is expected to be the biggest private hospital in Delhi-NCR and the entire nation once it is completely functioning.
Amrita Hospital: Infrastructure
- The Amrita hospital Faridabad complex would have a built-up area of 36 lakh square feet, with a 14-floor tower containing the main medical services. On the rooftop of Amrita hospital Faridabad, there is a helipad as well.
- A medical college will be located on the premises of the new mega Amrita hospital Faridabad, which has a built-up size of 1 crore square feet, in Sector 88 of Faridabad and is Asia’s biggest hospital.
- On the grounds of Amrita hospital Faridabad are a specialised seven-story research building and eight centres of excellence, including those for mother and child care, renal sciences, bone disorders and trauma, transplants, and gastro-sciences.
- The Amrita hospital Faridabad, Asia’s biggest hospital contains high-tech, fully automated central laboratories as well as wards and OPDs that are patient-focused.
Collective efforts for a healthier India! pic.twitter.com/9bJkkt7sKD
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) August 24, 2022
Amrita Hospital Inauguration Ceremony: Attendees
- Manohar Lal Khattar, Chief minister of Haryana,
- Governor Bandaru Dattatreya
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Amrita Hospital Inauguration: Important Takeaways
- Haryana Chief Minister: Manohar Lal Khattar
- Haryana Capital: Chandigarh
- Haryana Governor: Bandaru Dattatreya