Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance (ABSLI), the life insurance subsidiary of Aditya Birla Capital Limited (ABCL) launched a new-age savings solution ABSLI Nishchit Aayush Plan, which aims to provide financial security to policyholders while also providing long-term savings benefits.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
About ABSLI Nishchit Aayush Plan:
- The ABSLI Nishchit Aayush Plan is a non-linked, non-participating life insurance plan offering guaranteed regular income starting from as early as end of first policy month along with a lump-sum benefit at maturity.
- The plan integrates financial protection and wealth creation by empowering the policyholders to fulfil their immediate liquidity requirements without any risk.
- It offers flexible premium payment options, allowing policyholders to choose between a single premium payment or regular premium payments for a limited duration. Policyholders can customise their plans with a choice of income benefits, multiple income variants, premium payment terms, policy terms and deferment periods.
Features of ABSLI Nishchit Aayush Plan:
- The maximum entry age to avail ABSLI Nishchit Aayush Plan is 55 years, while the minimum age is 30 days (Long term income option) and 30 years (Whole life income).
- The minimum annualised premium is Rs 30,000. Policyholders can choose from multiple premium payment term options ranging from 6, 8, 10, 12 years.
- Receive guaranteed income from the end of 1st/2nd policy year and lump-sum at maturity.
- Flexibility to choose amongst Long Term Income and Whole-Life Income options.
- Flexibility to customize your regular income requirements as per your goals.
You may also read these:
- Bank credit growth slowed to 16.8% in third quarter: RBI
- RBL Bank signs an agreement with Exim Bank for trade finance
Find More News Related to Banking