Airtel Payments Bank has partnered with Muthoot Finance to offer gold loans through Airtel Thanks app. There will be no-processing charge on the loan. Muthoot Finance will provide up to 75 per cent of the pledged gold value as a loan. The loan facility will also be available at the 5 lakh banking points for Airtel Payments Bank.
Under the Partnership:
- The partnership will give access to secured and affordable credit to customers looking for quick liquidity against their gold assets.
- The latest offering, which will add to Airtel Payments Bank’s digital banking product portfolio, would enable easy credit access for the payments bank’s customers.
- With this partnership, Airtel Payments Bank customers can get hassle-free gold loans with zero processing fees from Muthoot Finance.
- Muthoot Finance gives as much as 75 per cent of the pledged gold value as a loan. Customers get doorstep disbursals for loan amounts of Rs 50,000 and above.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Airtel Payments Bank Founded: January 2017;
- Airtel Payments Bank Headquarters: New Delhi;
- Airtel Payments Bank Managing Director & CEO: Anubrata Biswas.