Kiya.ai, a digital solutions provider serving financial institutions and governments globally, announced the launch of India’s first-ever banking metaverse “Kiyaverse”. In the first phase, Kiyaverse will allow banks to extend their own metaverse for clients, partners, and employees, through services that will include Relationship Manager & Peer Avatars and Robo-advisors.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Objective of Kiyaverse:
- Kiyaverse pioneers use cases of merging real-world banking with Metaverse banking through an avatar (virtual humanoid) based interactions.
- In the first phase, Kiyaverse will allow banks to extend their own Metaverse for clients, partners, and employees, through services that will include Relationship Manager & Peer Avatars and Robo-advisors.
- Kiyaverse plans to have tokens as NFTs and support CBDC to enable open finance in a Web3.0 environment. Kiyaverse will interface its Open API connectors with Aggregators, and Gateways to enable a Super-App and Marketplace on the metaverse.
- With the introduction of Haptics enabled Headsets, Kiyaverse will provide a near real-world interaction using the internet of senses.
Features of Kiyaverse:
- Kiyaverse will enable customers to use their personalized avatars on digital banking units, mobiles, laptops, VR headsets and mixed reality environments.
- The platform will bring banking services from the real world to the virtual world and vice-a versa, interacting with a relationship manager’s avatar creation and customisation, AI-based digital customer interaction, portfolio analysis, wealth management, co-lending, and corporate banking.
- Kiyaverse provides 3-dimensional analysis of data for Banks including CMO Insights, Product Performance, Risk Analysis and Channel Analytics.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Kiya.ai MD and CEO: Rajesh Mirjankar;
- Kiya.ai HQ: Mumbai.