List of all schemes of Indian government
There are several schemes launched by the government of India this year. These programs help in the social and economic welfare of the nation. All Schemes of the Government of India are launched to solve many social and economic problems that are faced by the citizens. In 2022 several schemes are launched and several old schemes are re-launched with extended years of the policy. Government launches many schemes and programs every year to address the concern of citizens over issues faced by them. The central and state government invests the required amount for the commencement of the scheme and program. In this article we have discussed important government schemes in India launched in 2022.
Haryana launched Chaara-Bijaee Yojana
List of Government Schemes
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
|Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs||Launched on 25th June 2015
Expected completion by 2022
|Pradhan Mantri Gareeb Kalyan Yojana
|Ministry of Finance||Launched on 20 June 2020
Extended to 2022
|Meri Policy Mere Hath
|Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare||Launched on 26th February 2022|
|Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan
|Ministry of Human resource development launched||Launched on 17th April 2017
Extended date 31st March 2026
|Support for marginal individuals for livelihood and enterprise (SMILE)
|Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment||Launched on 12th February 2022|
|Jal Jeevan yojana
|Ministry of Jal Shakti||Launched on 15th August 2019
Expected completion by 2044
|Jal Shakti Abhiyan||Ministry of Jal Shakti||Launched on 22 March 2021|
Features and Importance of different Government Schemes
1. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)- Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana is an initiative of the Government of India which aims to provide affordable housing to the urban people by the year 2022. The scheme was first launched on 25th June 2015. The interest rate for Pradhanmantri always Yojana starts at 6.5 0% per annum and can be availed for up to 20 years. The last date for availing Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana scheme for EWS and LIG category was extended to 31st March 2022.
Features of PMAY
-The subsidiary interest rate is 6.50 % per annum.
-Differently abled and senior citizens will be given the preference of ground floors
-The construction of houses includes sustainable and eco-friendly technology.
-In the scheme 4041 towns are included in the entire urban area of the country and 500 class 1 cities are given priority.
2. Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana- Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Anya Yojana or the prime minister’s food security scheme for the poor was launched on the 26th March 2020 during the Covid-19 in India. Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan and Yojana promise to give 5 kg rice or wheat, and 1 kg dal to each person holding a ration card. It is the largest food security program in the world. Initially, the program was for 3 months in 2020 which included 80 crore ration cards. In 2022 the union cabinet has approved the extension of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana for another 4 months.
3. Meri Policy Mere Hath- It was launched under the Pradhan Mantri fasal Bima Yojana. It is a doorstep distribution drive that grants crop insurance to the farmers for upcoming seasons. The policy makes sure that farmer communities are well informed and fully equipped with information. The funds for support will be granted under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana and financial support to the farmers suffering from crop loss or damage will be given. Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana launched by prime minister Narendra Modi on 18th February 2016 at Sehore Madhya Pradesh has completed 6 years
4. Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan- RUSA provides strategic funding to the eligible state higher educational institute. The funding flows from the Central ministry to state governments to the state higher educational institutes. It aims to attend a higher level of access equity and excellence in the state higher education system with greater efficiency transparency responsiveness and accountability.
5. Support for marginal individuals for livelihood and enterprise (SMILE)- The scheme’s focus is on rehabilitation, provision of medical facilities, counseling, basic documentation, skill development, economic linkage, etc. The scheme is formulated under the ministry of social justice and empowerment and executed with the help of State Government and union territory governments community-based organizations, local urban bodies, nongovernmental organizations, institutes, and others.
6. Jal Jeevan yojana- The Jal Jeevan mission aims to provide four crore tap water connections in rural households in 2022. In a recent webinar, the prime minister stressed the use of technology service delivery and community participation to achieve the goal of the Jal Jeevan Mission by 2024. The union budget has allocated rupees 60,000 crores for the Jal Jeevan mission in 2022.
7. Jalshakti Abhiyan 2022- The scheme was launched on 2021 March 22. In 2022 the Jal Shakti Abhiyan campaign launched a new initiative catch the rain campaign from 29 March 2022 to 30th November 2022.
Important Schemes of Indian Government
FAQs related to Government schemes
1. How many government schemes are there in India?
Ans. There are hundreds of government schemes in India that focus on social and economic. Every year several schemes are launched to help the citizen conquer all the economic and social problems. All the schemes are for public welfare.
2. What are the schemes launched by the Modi government in 2022?
Ans. There are various schemes launched by prime minister Narendra Modi, some of the core schemes launched by the Modi government are swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Pradhanmantri Jan Dhan Yojana, Digital India Pradhanmantri ujjwala plan, Namami gange Yojana and many more.
3. What are the different schemes in India?
Ans. There are various schemes in India launched by the government of India which includes the health, education, agriculture, water, development, mother care, urban, financial, transport, housing, pension, and skill development sectors.
4. Which scheme started in 2000?
Ans. Annapurna scheme was launched in 2000. Under the scheme, 10 kg of food grains were given to a senior citizen who has no family support per month free of cost.
5. When did the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana come into effect?
Ans. Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Yojana was launched by PM Narendra Modi and it came into effect on 26 March 2020.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Find More News Related to Schemes & Committees