FMCG major Dabur has announced that the board has accepted the resignation of Amit Burman as the Chairman. Amit Burman will continue to serve in the position of non-executive director of the company.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- Amit Burman was announced as the CEO of Dabur in 1999 when the company forayed into the processed food business.
- In July 2007, he stepped down from his position when the company was merged into Dabur India Ltd and was appointed as the vice chairman.
- In 2019, Amit took the charge as the chairman of Dabur Indian Ltd.
- The new non-executive vice chairman of the board of directors is Saket Burman from 11th August 2022, for the next five years.
- The board also announced that Mohit Burman will be the non-executive chairman of the board for the next five years, who is currently serving as the non-executive vice chairman.
About Dabur India Ltd
Dabur India Ltd is one of the leading FMCG companies which was founded by Dr. S.K. Burman. In 1884, Dr. S.K.Burman started making health care products and till now Dabur has become the world’s largest Ayurveda Company. Dabur today operates in key consumer product categories like Hair Care, Oral Care, Health Care, Skin Care, Home Care, and Foods. Dabur has successfully transformed itself from being a family-run business to becoming a professionally managed enterprise.