Anna May Wong: Anna May Wong was born with the name Wong Liu-Tsong. Wong began her film career at the age of 14 as an extra in The Red Lantern. Anna May Wong was born in Los Angeles to second-generation Chinese immigrants (1919).
Anna May Wong: About
- Anna May Wong, only three years later, in one of the earliest Technicolor movies, The Toll of the Sea (1922), in which she starred, received critical praise.
- Anna May Wong was also The Gallery of Madame Liu-first Tsong’s Asian American lead actor on television (1951).
American Women Quarters Program:
- The four-year American Women Quarters Program honours the achievements and contributions made by women to the growth and history of the United States of America.
- Up to five new reverse designs will be released by the U.S. Mint each year starting in 2022 and continuing through 2025.
- Contributions to the American Women Quarters may come from a range of disciplines, including the humanities, science, space, governance, civil rights, and abolition.
- The women being honoured, Anna May Wong come from a variety of racial, ethnic, and geographic origins.
Read In Hindi