Army Chief General Manoj Pande received a Guard of Honour at the Les Invalides in Paris on 17 November 2022. He is on a four-day visit to France. General Manoj Pande during his visit held talks with his French counterpart General Pierre Schille and discussed issues of mutual interest during his visit to the European country.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Army Chief General Manoj Pandey received a guard of honor at Paris- Key Points
- The Chief of Army Staff is on a visit to France from 14 to 17 November 2022.
- Gen Pande left for France on November 14 on a four-day visit to further strengthen the “bond of trust” between the Indian and French armies.
- General Pande held extensive talks with the top military brass of France including the Chief of the Defence Staff, the Chief of the Army Staff, and the Commander of the Land Combat Forces.
- The ceremony was part of the unique tradition between the two Armies.
- General Pande is on a four-day official visit to Nepal from the 5th to the 8th of this month. This is his first visit to Nepal as Chief of Army Staff.
- General Manoj Pande also handed over non-lethal military aid including Artillery Equipment, Mine Protected Vehicles, Medical Stores, and Horses to Nepal Army, to enhance the Military Cooperation between the two Armies.
Find More News Related to Defence