Union Home Minister Amit Shah awarded the Aska Police Station of Ganjam, district of Odisha as the number one police station in the country. Aska Police station was awarded in the annual ranking of Police station for 2022. Aska Police station received the prestigious award along with the certificate of appreciation from Union Minister Amit Shah.
Aska Police Station of Odisha Awarded as the Best Police Station in India- Key Points
- The award was given during the DGsP/IGsP Conference 2022 which began in the National Agriculture Science Complex in New Delhi.
- The Inspector in charge of the Aska Police station received the award.
- The DSP S K Bansal who is attending the DGsP/IGsP Conference said that it was a moment of great pride and honor for the Odisha Police.
- The ranking of Police stations across the country is an annual exercise by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- The judgment is done based on 165 different parameters including crime rate, investigation, disposal of cases, infrastructure, and delivery of public service.
- About 20 percent of the total points are also based on feedback about the police station from citizens.
- The main objective of the ranking is to improve the quality of policing and make the police stations friendly.
- Himachal Pradesh Govt Restores Old Pension Scheme in First Cabinet Meeting
- Himachal Pradesh Government Launched Chief Minister Sukhashray Sahayata Kosh