Plumbex India Exhibition ceremony of was started by Honourable Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs, Sh. Hardeep Singh Puri. He also announced the Bharat Tap project, a campaign to produce low-flow fixtures and sanitaryware to help India enter a new era of water conservation and sustainable development. Plumbex India is a three-day event that will take place in the Pragati Maidan in New Delhi and is the country’s largest solo exhibition on plumbing, water, and sanitation products.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- It is a public awareness campaign to promote BIS Certified Water Efficient Plumbing Fixtures under IS 17650, Parts 1 and 2, which include Low Flow Sanitaryware and Sanitary Fittings that minimise water dispensation at the source, saving at least 40% of water.
- This will save both water and energy because less water will be required for pumping, transportation, and purification.
- At Plumbex India, Sh. Hardeep Singh Puri also served the ‘Nirmal Jal Prayas.’ Because it is critical to safeguard fossil water/underground water, NAREDCO Mahi, through the Nirmal Jal Prayaas, looks into mapping ground water.
- NAREDCO Mahi’s ‘Nirmal Jal Prayaas’ is an initiative that will disseminate and emphasise water conservation advocacy, awareness, and amplification.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs: Sh. Hardeep Singh Puri
Find More News Related to Schemes & Committees