NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission announced a partnership with Snap Inc. to promote Augmented Reality (AR) skill development among Indian youth. Snap Inc. is a global camera firm whose camera plays a transformative role in how people view the world around them by merging what they see in the physical world with all that is available in the digital world.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- Snap Inc is anticipated to train around 12,000 instructors linked with the Atal Tinkering Labs on Augmented Reality over the course of two years, allowing the programme to reach millions of children.
- Snap Inc. also announced a collaboration with the Atal Incubation Centers (AICs) to support the Indian start-up ecosystem with AR advertising bootcamps, Ad credits, and other opportunities.
- At AIM, we’re committed to using our network of state-of-the-art Atal Tinkering Labs to encourage a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship, said Mission director Atal Innovation Mission Dr Chintan Vaishnav.
- Given its numerous possibilities in a fast modernising India, augmented reality is the way of the future. We’re pleased to use Snap Inc.’s Augmented Reality expertise to train a generation of GenZ students in this cutting-edge technology.
- The collaboration began on International Women’s Day, with the announcement of a nationwide Lensathon (AR hackathon) that would run throughout March. The hackathon will be aimed at increasing the number of girls and young women above the age of 13 who are interested in augmented reality.
Find More News Related to Schemes & Committees