Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, one of the leading private general insurers of India, announced the launch of its unique health insurance rider ‘Respect Senior Care Rider’. This rider helps one fulfill their parental responsibility smoothly. In order to accomplish this goal, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has tied up with a wide network of service providers to assist the insured with their worries.
Significance of This Move:
- The company offers a comprehensive network of services and professionals who collaborate with one another to ensure that senior citizen will always receive the highest possible level of care.
- This network can be accessed by them or their family members at any time, this product will protect the customers from shelling out significant sums of cash and reduces worries and brings a plethora of services at their fingertips.
- The intention of the rider is to minimize the worries of senior citizens and of their family members who might not be living in the same city. Anyone who is aged 50 years & above and has the company’s base health insurance policy can opt for this rider.
- Respect Senior Care Rider offers various facilities in Plan 1 like Planned and emergency Ambulance Service, Concierge Service such as Home Assistance/ Daily Care, Cyber, Travel Legal Assistance and much more.
- In addition to this, Plan 2 also offers services like Physiotherapy Service at home, Nursing Care at home and Tele-Consultation Services for Psychological Conditions.
- The plan 3 provides smart watch with fall detection technology, which tracks and records key vitals like SP02, Body Temperature, Medicine Reminder, Heart Rate, SOS, amongst others. The Fall Detection feature will alert the service provider in case a fall is detected who will then send the emergency support services to the insured; to begin with, the facility will be available in the select cities and will be expanded to other locations soon.
About Bajaj Allianz General Insurance :
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is India’s leading private general insurance company. Bajaj Allianz is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited, India’s most diversified non-bank financial institution, and Allianz SE, the world’s leading insurer and largest asset manager.