Bank of Maharashtra has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) to boost ongoing developmental initiatives linked to priority sector lending in Maharashtra. It is on a collaborative approach to enhance rural prosperity through the convergence of institutional lending & ongoing development initiative.
The MoU envisages joint initiatives for the benefit of farmers, farmer producer organisations, joint liability groups, self-help groups, rural artisans, weavers, Agri-preneurs, Agri start-ups, micro, small and medium enterprises in the State.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Maharashtra Headquarters: Pune;
- Maharashtra CEO: A. S. Rajeev;
- Maharashtra Founded: 16 September 1935;
- Chairman of NABARD: G R Chintala;
- NABARD Founded: 12 July 1982;
- NABARD Headquarters: Mumbai.