At Asian Track Championship, by placing second in the sprint race on the final day of the Asian Track Championship in this city, Ronaldo Singh made cycling history by becoming the first Indian cyclist to win a silver medal in a continental competition in the senior division. The feat accomplished by Ronaldo was the best in a continental competition by an Indian cyclist. Even though he fought hard against the skilled rider Kento Yamasaki of Japan, he won silver.
- To place first on the podium, Yamasaki overcame Ronaldo in back-to-back races. Andrey Chugay of Kazakhstan took home the bronze in the competition.
- Ronaldo won the semifinal match against Chugay of Kazakhstan in the morning. The Indian came from behind to win the next two races and advance to the final.
- Ronaldo broke the 10-second barrier in the 200-meter flying time trial while advancing to the semifinals of the men’s Elite sprint race, becoming the world junior champion and Asian record holder in the process.
- On the last day, the home team took home one silver and two bronze medals.
- In the 15km Points Race, Indian junior cyclist Birjit Yumnam finished third with 23 points. With 24 points, Sungyeon Lee of Korea took home the silver medal, and Farrukh Bobosherov of Uzbekistan earned the gold.
- The biggest shock of the day came from Chayanika Gogoi, a 19-year-old Indian who beat Rinata Sultanova of Kazakhstan for bronze in the 10km Women Scratch Race finals.
- Japanese athlete Kie Furuyama earned the silver medal, while Youri Kim took home the gold.
- At the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium Velodrome, the Asian Junior and Para championships were also going on at the same time.
- On the final day, which had 10 finals, there were a few crashes.
- With 18 gold, 7 silver, and 2 bronze medals, Japan has the most overall medals.
- The Indian cycling team earned 23 medals and placed sixth in the elite field (2 Gold, 6 Silver, 15 Bronze).
- With 12 gold, 14 silver, and three bronze medals, Korea came in second, and Kazakhstan took third with four gold, four silver, and three bronze.