The Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister (EAC-PM) on the 30th of this month in New Delhi will be unveiling the Competitiveness Roadmap for India@100. The India@100 document by the EAC-PM serves as a roadmap for India’s ascent to its centenary year and will inform and direct the country’s path to higher income status by 2047.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
EAC-PM India@100 Roadmap: Key Points
- The EAC-PM in order to further move India’s economy toward sustainability and resilience, rooted in social progress and shared prosperity, recommends policy goals, concepts, and methodologies in India@100.
- The EAC-PM document (India@100) will be made public in the presence of Sherpa G-20 Amitabh Kant, Member EAC-PM Sanjeev Sanyal, and Chairman EAC-PM Dr. Bibek Debroy.
- The Institute for Competitiveness, led by Dr. Amit Kapoor, Professor Michael E. Porter, and Dr. Christian Ketels from Harvard Business School collaborated to create “The Competitiveness Roadmap.”
EAC-PM India@100 Roadmap: Important Takeaways
- EAC- PM Chairman: Dr Bibek Debroy
- Current Chief Economic Advisor to Government of India: V Anantha Nageswaran