The Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister (EAC-PM) on the 30th of this month in New Delhi will be unveiling the Competitiveness Roadmap for India@100. The India@100 document by the EAC-PM serves as a roadmap for India’s ascent to its centenary year and will inform and direct the country’s path to higher income status by 2047.
EAC-PM India@100 Roadmap: Key Points
- The EAC-PM in order to further move India’s economy toward sustainability and resilience, rooted in social progress and shared prosperity, recommends policy goals, concepts, and methodologies in India@100.
- The EAC-PM document (India@100) will be made public in the presence of Sherpa G-20 Amitabh Kant, Member EAC-PM Sanjeev Sanyal, and Chairman EAC-PM Dr. Bibek Debroy.
- The Institute for Competitiveness, led by Dr. Amit Kapoor, Professor Michael E. Porter, and Dr. Christian Ketels from Harvard Business School collaborated to create “The Competitiveness Roadmap.”
EAC-PM India@100 Roadmap: Important Takeaways
- EAC- PM Chairman: Dr Bibek Debroy
- Current Chief Economic Advisor to Government of India: V Anantha Nageswaran