In collaboration with Emirates Skywards, the loyalty programme of Emirates and flydubai, ICICI Bank created the ‘Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Credit Card’. Customers can earn reward points – known as Skywards Miles – on travel, lifestyle, and everyday purchases with the collection of cards. These cards, according to the private sector lender, offer best-in-class rewards and advantages and are a perfect fit for affluent consumers who travel abroad frequently.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- ICICI Bank is the first Indian bank to join together with Emirates Skywards to offer the exclusive credit card programme in India.
- The Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Emerald Credit Card, Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card, and Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card are all Visa-powered co-branded credit cards.
- These cards offer up to 2.5 Skywards Miles per Rs 100 spent and a slew of other perks, including bonus Skywards Miles, complimentary Emirates Skywards Silver status, dining offers through the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Program, and entertainment offers through BookMyShow, depending on the card variant.
- Customers can use their Skywards Miles to purchase a variety of items, including partner airline tickets, flight upgrades, hospitality at athletic and cultural events, and much more.
- Joining and renewing your membership can earn you up to 10,000 Skywards Miles.
- For every Rs 100 spent, you can earn up to 2.5 Skywards Miles, plus you’ll get complimentary Emirates Skywards Silver status.
- The ‘Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Credit Card‘ has the following exclusive features:
- Access to local and international airport lounges and spas is complimentary.
- Petrol surcharges on fuel transactions are no longer charged.
- ICICI Bank‘s Culinary Treats Program provides exclusive meal opportunities.