Gujarat Chief Minister, Bhupendra Patel has announced Gujarat’s first-ever ‘Cinematic Tourism Policy’ in the presence of dignitaries including actor Ajay Devgan, and State Government Minister Shri. Purnesh Modi and Shri Arvind Raiyani. This new policy will create viable opportunities for film production in Gujarat and also provide employment opportunities to local people. There are many places in Gujarat like the White Desert of Kutch, Shivrajpur Beach where there are ample opportunities to become shooting spots.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
- Four MoUs worth Rs. 1022 crore for investments in various subjects including filmmaking, studio infrastructure, acting schools in Gujarat were signed by some investors with the tourism department.
- Ajay Devgn also signed MoUs for filmmaking and studio infrastructure and other facilities in the state. A short film giving information on Cinematic Tourism Policy was also shown on this occasion.
- State Tourism Commissioner and MD of TCGL Shri Alok Kumar Pandey, thanked the dignitaries present and people associated with the film industries for participating in the event.
- This new policy will create viable opportunities for film production in Gujarat and also provide employment opportunities to local people.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Gujarat Capital: Gandhinagar;
- Gujarat Governor: Acharya Devvrat;
- Gujarat Chief minister: Bhupendrabhai Patel.