Gwalior Gaurav Diwas is celebrated on the birth anniversary of Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee. He is also known as the son of Gwalior. Gwalior Gaurav Diwas is celebrated on 25th December. On the occasion of Gwalior Gaurav Diwas, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan reviewed the participation through video conferencing and appealed to the people of Gwalior to light lamps at their homes on 25th December 2022.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Atal Bihari Vajpayee: Biography, Political Career And Quotes
Key Points related to Gwalior Gaurav Diwas
- Gwalior Gaurav Diwas is celebrated on 25th December, on the birth anniversary of Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- A huge statue of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee will be installed and a research center will be built as part of his grand memorial in Gwalior.
- The Gwalior Gaurav Diwas marked the 98th birth anniversary of Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- The event was attended by Union Jyotiraditya Scindia and Narendra Singh Tomar.
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee was born in Gwalior on 25th December 1924 and is known as the pride of Gwalior.
- The grand memorial of Atal Bihari Vajpayee will be built in Gwalior, which will have an e-library and a research center to highlight his life and works through audio-visual mediums.
- The Madhya Pradesh government has allocated nearly 4050 hectares of land in the Sirol area of Gwalior to build a memorial of Vajpayee.