Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corp Ltd (IRCTC) and HDFC Bank, announced the launch of a co-branded travel credit card. Known as the IRCTC HDFC Bank Credit Card, the newly launched co-branded card is available exclusively on NPCI’s Rupay network.
The card will provide exclusive benefits and maximum savings on bookings of train tickets booked through the IRCTC’s ticketing website and through IRCTC Rail Connect app. The IRCTC HDFC Bank Credit Card will enable us to offer our card to millions of Indians across the country. Additionally, IRCTC HDFC Bank Credit cardholders will enjoy an attractive joining bonus, discounts on bookings and access to the several executive lounges at railway stations across the country.
Indian Railways is one of the biggest public sector enterprises in the country and we are delighted to be the first private sector bank to partner with IRCTC to enhance customer experience for train travellers, right from the time of booking their tickets.”
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- IRCTC Chairman & Managing Director: Rajni Hasija;
- IRCTC Headquarters: New Delhi;
- IRCTC Founded: 27 September 1999.
- HDFC Bank CEO: Sashidhar Jagdishan (27 Oct 2020–);
- HDFC Bank Founded: August 1994, Mumbai;
- HDFC Bank Headquarters: Mumbai
You may also read this:
- Bank credit growth slowed to 16.8% in third quarter: RBI
- RBL Bank signs an agreement with Exim Bank for trade finance