Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan announced that two Australian universities Wollongong and Deakin are set to establish campuses in Gujarat’s ‘GIFT City’. The two universities will sign an agreement on setting up their campuses during Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese’s maiden visit to India next week.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Two Australian Universities to set up campuses in Gujarat’s GIFT City- Key Points
- Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhaannouncedng an event at Delhi University’s Venkateshwara College that hosted Australian Education Minister Jason Clare, who is on a four-day visit to the country.
- Two Australian universities will be establishing campuses in the GIFT City in Gujarat. The partnership with Australia will provide accessibility, affordability, and quality of education for youngsters.
- The two universities, both public, are Deakin University and Wollongong University. These are the first two foreign varsities to be setting up their campuses in GIFT (Gujarat International Finance Tec) City.
- The Australian minister also announced that former cricketer Adam Gilchrist, the global brand ambassador of Wollongong University, will help in setting up the varsity campus in India.
- The Australian minister informed that India and Australia share some common things. Both aspirations are similar though the sizes of both countries are different.
- IOC to set up green hydrogen plants at all refineries
- 10 yrs post-retirement, a life-size statue of Sachin Tendulkar at Wankhede
Find More Miscellaneous News Here