HDFC Bank, one of the leading private sector banks of India, has partnered with National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT) Limited, a global talent development corporation, to build a large pool of skilled Virtual Relationship Management professionals for the banking industry. Virtual Relationship managers (VRMs) act as one point of contact for all requirements or issues of bank’s managed customers. VRMs are a high potential channel for banks for revenue generation through customer retention, cross-selling and portfolio management. Building effective relationships with clients to retain and developing sustainable relationships. Identify customer financial and other banking needs then make referrals to others where appropriate.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
About the program
- The program is designed to build in-demand and advanced sales skills among the learners which will enable them to acquire new customers for multiple services and products. The immersive program is designed to develop a ready-to-deploy pool of skilled Virtual Relationship Managers. The extensive practice on real-life scenarios will equip the new professionals with the advanced sales skills and the confidence required for their job roles in the banking sector.
- Any Graduate/Postgraduate with 0-2 years of experience will be eligible for the program. The training will take place virtually using various online collaborative platforms. The Post Graduate Program in Virtual Relationship Management will empower learners to start an assured banking career with HDFC Bank and have an opportunity for consistent career growth.
- The program contains a two-rounds assessment process to filter the most deserving candidates, who will go through further upskilling and training rounds throughout the course. This way, the learners will be developed into a pool of up-to-date skilled Virtual Relationship Management professionals for HDFC Bank.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- HDFC Bank CEO: Sashidhar Jagdishan (27 Oct 2020–);
- HDFC Bank Founded: August 1994, Mumbai;
- HDFC Bank Headquarters: Mumbai.
You may also read this:
- HDFC Bank collaborates with Microsoft as part of its digital transformation
- RBI Keeps SBI, ICICI, HDFC as Domestic Systemically Important Banks