The Hero MotoCrop has appointed actor Ram Charan as the new brand ambassador. Hero MotoCrop, the country’s largest two-wheeler maker has launched the Hero GIFT Programme. The Hero GIFT stands for the Grand Indian Festival of Trust. This initiative includes exciting model refreshers, retail benefits, several financing schemes, pre-booking offers, and many more.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Key Points related to the New Hero GIFT Programme
- The customers will get HF Deluxe in festive gold stripes and pleasure+ XTEC in Pole Star Blue.
- The festive portfolio will also include the eye-catching Xtreme 160R stealth 2.0 edition.
- The company is also offering insurance benefits, easy financing schemes along with other promotional activities.
- The Glamour XTEC personifies the evolved preferences of today’s youth with its elevated glamour quotient and consistent performance.
- The new campaign or initiative emphasizes the new age youth culture of swiping.
- The campaign depicts Glamour XTEC setting the benchmark in the market with its new age features, and premium and youthful appearance.