Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Centre for Brain Research and lay the foundation stone for Bagchi Parthasarathy Multispeciality Hospital at IISc Bengaluru. Government is pleased to launch the Centre for Brain Research at IISC Bangalore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi stated in a tweet. The happiness is heightened by the fact that the Prime Minister had the honour of laying the project’s foundation stone. This centre will be at the cutting edge of research into how to treat brain problems.
- PM also stated that at a time when every nation must prioritise healthcare, initiatives such as the Bagchi Parthasarathy Multispeciality Hospital are critical.
- It will strengthen healthcare capacities and encourage pioneering research in the industry in the future.
- The Centre for Brain Research is a one-of-a-kind research centre dedicated to undertaking critical research in order to develop evidence-based public health treatments to treat age-related brain illnesses.
- The Bagchi Parthasarathy Multispeciality Hospital, with its eighty-two beds, will be built on the campus of IISc Bengaluru, assisting in the integration of science, engineering, and medicine at the prominent institute.
- It will provide clinical research in the country a big boost, and it will work to identify new solutions that will assist the country’s healthcare systems improve.