Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya, Union Minister of Health & Family Welfare, Chemicals & Fertilizers has inaugurated the seminar on “Industry Connect 2022”: Industry and Academia Synergy. The stress is on the importance of innovation & technology for the progress of the country and it is for the greater industry-academia partnerships. The innovative zeal and manufacturing quality products at scale will help the Prime Minister’s vision of Make in India and Make for the World.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
During the Seminar, there were two technical sessions organised. Many officials from the CIPET, TDB (Technology Development Board) and various industry associations were also present on in this seminar.
- The Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals.
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India.
- Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET).
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI).
OBJECTIVES OF THE SEMINAR:
- The first objective is to focus on R&D – Laboratory to Industry.
- The second objective is to do the Skill Gap Analysis for the Human Capital in Petrochemicals Sector.
- Another objective is to Support Aatmanirbhar Bharat by providing the Indigenous Technology and Aatmanirbhar CIPET with the assistance of the Industry Connect.
- The final objective is for the Support of Technology with the assistance of the Technology Development Board to establish coordination between industry and academia for this sector.
- Mansukh Mandaviya, Union Minister of Health & Family Welfare, Chemicals & Fertilizers.
- Mr Kamal Nanavaty, President, CPMA.
- Prof (Dr) Shishir Sinha, Director General, CIPET.
Find More Summits and Conferences Here