The Jal Shakti ministry has launched a ”Water Heroes – Share Your Stories” contest with an aim to reach out to people with the important message of water conservation and management. The primary objectives of the Ministry of Jal Shakti are to make water conservation a people”s movement and strengthen the water consciousness in the country.
About ”Water Heroes – Share Your Stories” contest:
- The contest encourages people and collects best practices in water conservation from across the country.
- A maximum of 10 entries can be considered for the awards every month.
- All selected entries will be awarded a cash prize of Rs 10,000 and a certificate.
- The participants will have to post their success stories on water conservation through a specially made video of 1-5 minutes, along with a write-up of up to 300 words and some photographs, depicting the efforts and significant contributions to conserve and manage water resources.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Minister of State in the Ministry of Jal Shakti: Rattan Lal Kataria.