Kerala Governor Arif Mohammad Khan has inaugurated the ‘OneSchool One IAS’ scheme which has been rolled out under the Vedhik Erudite Foundations Scholarship Programme. According to a notification released an institution considered by top academics and retired IAS and IPS officers in the state is conducting the programme which seeks to refute the general notion that the civil service is for the elite class only.
About the programme:
- The programme will be providing free training to the students who are economically backward but are academically brilliant aspirants of civil service and other competitive exams.
- The scheme is supported by sponsors, which expects an enrollment of 10,000 boys and girls across the state.
- The beneficiaries of the programme will be selected by a panel which will be headed by the heads of the respective educational institutions.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Kerala CM: Pinarayi Vijayan.
- Kerala Governor: Arif Mohammad Khan.