Kerala government has made the decision to start initiatives to promote full digital literacy in the State. Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan while addressing a school programme in Thiruvananthapuram explained that the campaign aims to educate people, particularly youngsters, about the dangers and traps online.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- The post-Covid era, smartphones had become an integral part of everyone’s everyday lives and an important instrument for online learning.
- Children cannot be kept out of the digital world forever, but the Chief Minister advised raising awareness to protect their safety and security.
Important Takeaways for All Competitive Exams:
- Kerala Chief Minister: Pinarayi Vijayan
- Kerala Literacy Rate 2022: 96.2 %
- Kerala Capital: Thiruvananthapuram