Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL), an Indian oil refinery, has teamed with Microsoft to improve its customer experience. It will also integrate cloud computing and artificial intelligence (AI) to help the oil and gas business adapt digitally. Microsoft will supply BPCL with infrastructure-as-a-service, platform-as-a-service, and cloud network and security services over the course of the seven-year partnership.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- BPCL plans to employ Microsoft’s secure cloud platform to accelerate its cloud transformation, create smarter supply chains, and improve customer engagement. BPCL will also make use of Microsoft Teams and other productivity tools to improve employee communication.
- The two companies will work together to create a digital experience for BPCL consumers, reaffirm BPCL’s brand promise of quality and trust, and develop Urja, a conversational AI platform that will provide 24/7 customer care.
- Microsoft has been an indisputable worldwide leader in technology.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Founders: Bill Gates, Paul Allen
- CEO: Satya Nadella
- Founded: 4 April 1975, Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- Headquarters: Redmond, Washington, United States
BPCL: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited