National Informatics Centre (NIC) has partnered with governments on digital initiatives. We’ve constructed state-of-the-art PAN-India ICT infrastructure, digital platforms, and solutions for the government’s exclusive usage over the years. We’ve helped the federal and state governments automate their procedures and deliver public services electronically.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- It is critical to stay current with the latest technologies because the IT industry is always upgrading and improving. It is also critical that government personnel become aware of and adapt to new and evolving technologies.
- NIC has been hosting a Tech Conclave on Emerging Technologies, which are particularly useful in e-Government. “Next Gen Technologies for Digital Government” is the theme of this year’s Tech Conclave.
- Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw, Union Minister for Electronics and Information Technology, Railways and Communications, will inaugurate the 3rd edition of the NIC Tech Conclave 2022, a two-day event held by the National Informatics Centre (NIC), on March 3rd and 4th, 2022 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Shri Rajeev Chandrasekhar, Minister of State in the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship; and Electronics and Information Technology, will be the guest of honour at the event. The Secretary, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, as well as other dignitaries from the Centre and state governments, will attend the ceremony.
- The benefits can range from gaining a better grasp of the industry’s ICT best practises to disseminating awareness of the latest technologies and trends that are useful in the society’s big digital transition.
- The Tech Conclave will provide IT managers from government ministries and departments with information on the latest ICT technology and their applications, as well as industry best practices.
- It will also provide a forum for state IT secretaries to learn more about innovative technologies and applications that can be implemented in their jurisdictions.
- It would allow contact between government industry and IT managers, greatly contributing to capacity building, particularly in government operations across the country, and assisting in the delivery of high-quality citizen-centric services.
Find More Summits and Conferences Here